PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN FULL BEFORE PURCHASING
PROFESSIONAL GALLERY/MUSEUM QUALITY GRADE PAPER PRINT.
All Prints are made to order. Prints can not be dispatched the same day the order is received. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for dispatch.
FINE ART GICLEE PRINTS
* All prints are unframed and unmounted.
* Print Sizes are accurate to within 0.2"
* All prints are produced on professional Gallery/Museum grade Fine Art Matte paper. The paper meets the highest print standards and is Archival - Acid and Lignin Free. In laymen’s terms it doesn’t get any better than this.
* The prints are produced on a Giclee, fade resistant ultra-high-resolution fine-art printer. (11 ink system)
* The fine art paper reproductions come with a minimum 0.5 inch white border. This extra border helps when cutting the print down to fit a frame. Or if you have the print custom framed it can act as a mount and can enhance the overall look
LIMITED EDITION PRINT
This is a Limited Edition print. You will receive a signed certificate and the print will also be signed and numbered.
POSTING & PACKAGING
Please note that these prints come unframed and unmounted and are posted in either hard-backed envelopes or strong postal tubes. Dispatch within 3 to 5 working days.
Please note, I do not post to PO Boxes. If a full address can not be provided the order will have to be cancelled.
* 'Giclee' the French word for 'spray', refers to the ink jet printing process used to create archival standard fine art prints that meet Gallery and Museum standards.
* 'Archival-Prints' are Museum-quality Fine-Art reproductions
* 'Acid-free paper' is paper that if infused in water yields a neutral or basic pH (7 or slightly greater) The paper provided is 7.5 to 9.5. Acid-free paper addresses the
problem of preserving documents and artwork for long periods (80+ years)
COPYRIGHT VIKTORIYA RICHARDSON. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. UNAUTHORISED COPIES AND REPRODUCTIONS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
All work is fully registered with Copyright House UK.
The Copyright covers 174 countries worldwide, under the Berne Convention for the protection of Literary & Artistic Works, including the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia etc…